Darren Page @DarrenPage15
Here is a glance into my admittedly blurry (but clearing by day!) crystal ball. Disclaimer: the written explanations are not my sole rationale for why these picks could happen.
1. Houston Texans: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina – The Watt/Clowney tandem is a terrifying proposition for the rest of the NFL.
2. St. Louis Rams: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn – Assuming Jake Long gets back into the lineup, the Rams can stick Robinson on the right side and have a formidable offensive line.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville – Are the rumors of Teddy Bridgewater falling for real? I’m not so sure.
4. Cleveland Browns: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M – Cleveland has reinforced their wide receiver corps through free agency, but lining Evans up opposite Josh Gordon will put pressure on coverage schemes.
5. Oakland Raiders: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson – If you go to war with Matt Schaub, you better have a sharp sword for him. (more…)