Mock Draft: Senior Bowl Week Edition

93. New England: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn
94. Atlanta: Brian Winters, T/G, Kent State
95. Baltimore: Kyle Long, T, Oregon
96. San Francisco: Will Davis, CB, Utah State

Continue to Page: 1 2 3 4

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “Mock Draft: Senior Bowl Week Edition”

1. maeby says:

ughh…Mingo has been my guy for the Lions for a while now. This is one of the first mocks I’ve seen that has him going in the top-four. Needless to say, I’d be disappointed if that happened.

2. Barry Lewis says:

This mock draft is off by a wide margin.

3. Jagsman says:

for the jags id go with Damontre Moore whos Productive and athletic over mingo and in the 2nd round id go with Rhodes because rhodes seems like the Best corner in the Draft that fits Bradleys defense hes bringing over.

4. Billy G. says:

The Jets get Glennon? Don’t you hate that guy? I like the second and third for Lions.

• adminLions says:

What I think of players doesn’t matter. I’m trying to guess what the teams are going to do. It’s not my fault if they make an egregious error like that.

5. frank ribble says:

trade down in the 1st round for the missing 4th round pick

1. travis fredrick c wisconsin
    2. ezekiel ansay de byu offer titus young to trade up
    3. devin taylor de south carolina
    4. robert lester s alabama
    5. dwayne gratz cb connecticut
    6. lerentee mccray olb florida
    7. chris mcdonald og msu

6. steve earle says:

Interesting mock. I see lots of mocks have KC taking the OT. I’d be surprised if they pass on best QB available, their desperate. Other option is try to get Alex Smith from SF but that would take their 1st plus.
    Another is NE taking Cooper OG @ 29. Seems unlikely Pat’s needs are DB, DL, WR. then OL. With only 3 picks above 7th rd something has to slide.

• adminLions says:

A lot of what KC does depends on what they decide with free agent LT Brandon Albert. If he goes then Joeckel is certainly more likely at #1. I doubt they even know at this point but I do know they were charting Tyler Wilson’s passes in every practice and nobody does that unless they’re very interested. I do very strongly believe Kansas City will have two new QBs next season, one a veteran and one drafted in 1st 35 picks.

Not even the Patriots own coaches know what they’re going to draft before the card gets turned into the podium. I always expect them to trade, this one is no exception.

• steve earle says:

Agree but your stating the obvious with NE. No one knows but that changes nothing regarding needs. Better pick for Pats #1 Xaviour Rhodes cb Fla St.
        As for Albert at KC if they have no decent qb does it really matter. You need a qb that can win. Wilson is an option team must decide. If Albert goes have you thought of Chris Faulk LSU with your 2nd? IR in 2012 but great value/